IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll work with bringing our architecture for Ørsted IT’s internal technology and application portfolio to the next level
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of improving the overall IT effectiveness in our delivery organisations by maturing and setting direction for the technology and application portfolio used within Ørsted IT to manage and govern our products and solutions. You’ll be responsible for designing and maintaining the architecture for our IT portfolio, ensuring a clear and consistent design across domains. You’ll do this in close collaboration with a wide range of key stakeholders, both managers and practitioners.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Technology & Application Portfolio Office where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on optimising our technology and application portfolio from inception to sunset. You’ll get to use your analytical skills and technology enthusiasm to mature Ørsted IT's internal architecture in order to power world-class IT delivery organisations. You’ll be considered a broad technical subject matter expert, both inside and outside the team, ensuring that our architectural vision is anchored in our roadmaps.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining our architectural vision and target architecture for our technology and application portfolio within Ørsted IT
- scoping, analysing, and driving epics/enablers as input to relevant roadmaps for anchoring and implementation in our delivery organisations
- contributing to our approach for modelling application and technology architecture, including relevant meta data, both in our EA management solution (LeanIX) and in other solutions (like ServiceNow)
- being responsible for implementing and maintaining technically oriented frameworks/classifications related to application portfolio management and ensuring tool support
- liaising with managers, technical SMEs, and architects in IT to push technology compliance and optimisation initiatives in collaboration with a wide range of key stakeholders, mainly in IT.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience working as an enterprise or solution architect, management consultant, or similar from which you have experience with defining and setting direction for enterprise architecture management
- are a technology enthusiast with experience in the domain of technology compliance and optimisation, and are used to implementing and monitoring approved technologies
- have an analytical mindset based on strong technical understanding, and are used to working with decision-making at senior management level, preferably in a global setting
- have strong communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- are a strong team player who wants to pursue opportunities to continuously improve our technology and application landscape in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Max Andersen, Head of Techn. Application Portfolio CoE, on +4599554932 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.