IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain IT solutions for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications that visualise complexity in a simple and user-friendly way to support our Offshore business unit.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Agile Release Train (ART) for Offshore Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain IT systems to operate our wind farms. You’ll be part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing high-quality products
- developing products for our Offshore operations as part of the ART team
- having full responsibility for the entire development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- working collaboratively with other technical acoustic team members, the product owner, and the scrum master
- working with Azure, i.e., Event Hubs and Azure Kubernetes, AzureDevOps, .NET Core, and Docker.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proven track record in and experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft Net Core, C#, Angular, and Visual Studio Team Services
- hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering and have extensive professional experience in software development
- have an agile mindset that enables teamwork and delivers value
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate business and technical requirements with ease, and can initiate and drive innovation
- have experience with relevant development tools and specific applications as well as a strong understanding of object-oriented design and development principles, e.g., Angular, SOLID, DRY, and React
- have experience with cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, and have good knowledge of and development experience with cloud design patterns.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications CC, on (Poland +48) 451060084 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.