Head of Total Rewards, Compensation & Benefits
Imagine a future where you get to develop a compensation strategy for Ørsted North America
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development and management of all compensation and benefits programs in partnership with Global Total Rewards.
Welcome to P&D Region NA
You’ll be part of a dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop a competitive total rewards package to attract and retain talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and analyzing compensation policies and pay practices to develop competitive compensation plans, including utilizing competitive benchmark data and surveys
- designing, evaluating, and modifying benefit policies to ensure that programs are competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- maintaining company-wide compliance with government regulations, including FLSA and Equal Pay Act, DOL, wage and hour, ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, IRS as they relate to benefits and compensation, etc.
- providing specialty reporting and data analysis as required and identifying trends and potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements as well as opportunities for performance improvement within the function
- managing partnerships with brokers to ensure premium benefit offerings
- designing and maintaining pay leveling in partnership with Global Total Rewards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or preferably a master’s degree in business, human resources, finance, or equivalent
- preferably are a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- have 10-15 years’ proven, progressive compensation and benefit management experience
- have proven experience with the benefit integration process
- have knowledge and experience related to federal, state, and local laws and regulations affecting compensation and benefits, including FLSA and Equal Pay Act, DOL, wage and hour, ERISA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, and IRS regulations
- preferably have global experience and excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 14, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.