Imagine a future where you make projects shine and excel by providing high-quality support and coordination
Join us in this role where you’ll play an important part in seconding the Program Director on the Floating Wind Task Force, based in the UK, and ensure smooth collaboration between the Floating Wind Task Force, EPCO Senior Management, Communication, Innovation & Marketing, and Branding.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of the Project & Site Support UK Portfolio where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high-quality project coordination and support to the core project management team. With a proactive and structured approach, tools and processes, efficient communication, and a good team spirit, we contribute to a smooth execution of global projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- arranging meetings and managing ad hoc admin tasks
- managing internal communication platforms in our projects as well as handling internal task force communication
- contributing to Floating Wind Task Force activities leading up to milestones, including event and conference planning and coordination
- planning and coordinating team training and social events
- leading the process of task force reporting and steering committee reports and managing onboarding/offboarding
- ensuring implementation of Project & Site Support initiatives and best practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar position, preferably from an international company with a complex/matrix organisational setup
- are self-driven, independent, and self-sufficient and know how to support a project director with minimal guidance
- are a team worker and the natural go-to person in the project
- are proactive, think ahead, and consider all details and potential risks
- have a demonstrated ability to solve complex tasks and take on an expanded scope.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorthe Thøgersen, Manager, on +4599558534 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.