Operations and technicians
Operations Technical Project Manager
Would you like to help us shape the future of offshore wind energy?
Join us to become Technical Project Manager in Operations Transfer Management where you’ll be responsible for securing a strong handover of offshore wind assets from Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) to Operations ensuring high yield, low cost and high HSE standards. Transfer Management have end to end responsibility for Operations engagement in the asset projects, securing requirements implementation and managing approval of deliverables throughout.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure Operations’ requirements are communicated and implemented during development of the asset projects
- lead the transfer process of future wind farms and act as Operations’ focal point towards the asset project to secure successful transfer to Operations, managing acceptance of deliverables
- communicate effectively with stakeholders and organise Operations’ resources to ensure efficient execution of the transfer process, providing progress reports in the agreed format
- collaborate with the Asset Project team to ensure all deliverables from EPC are well-planned and tracked to facilitate on-time delivery with minimal incomplete works
- work closely with the Operation Preparation team, including highlighting and mitigating potential business case risks.
You’ll also prepare and present decision materials to senior management, ensuring risks are quantified, resources are allocated, budgets are met, and proposals are supported by solid business justification principles.
Your competences include that you
- are sociable and enjoy building working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- have experience working with conflicting stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- have project management experience, including resource and cost management, planning, scheduling and reporting with a self-driven, independent and structured approach to your work, yet you can demonstrate the ability to work without a structure when required
- are qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline, or able to demonstrate equivalent expertise gained through experience
Furthermore, stakeholder management skills and experience are essential in the role, as you’ll be working to ensure requirements are met by projects while also managing deviations from requirements.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than June 13, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.