Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Senior (Lead) Advisor
Imagine a future where you play a critical role in defining the right electricity market design solutions that enable Europe to run entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be working to proactively identify and analyse market design options that enable a net-zero society, with a particular focus on those relevant to offshore wind energy.
Welcome to Regulatory affairs
You’ll be part of Energy Economics where you, together with your colleagues, will be working with a wide set of regulatory questions relevant for a diverse set of technologies such as offshore wind power, P2X, bioenergy, and new related business opportunities. Our vision is to bridge short and long-term policy and business needs to enable a world that runs entirely on green energy. Join the global leader in offshore wind energy to fulfil your potential.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing and engaging with European and national strategic discussions on electricity market design, with a focus on correct price signals for offshore wind energy
- supporting commercial projects towards final investment decisions
- proactively developing the company’s position in the above-mentioned fields and making sure we’re ahead of the curve
- ensuring progress on content, as well as building a network with outreach to European and national policy makers and stakeholders such as the European Commission, TSOs, regulators, and energy agencies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are not afraid of diving deeply into details and condensing and understanding expert reports
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management and have the ability to communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- have in-depth knowledge and experience from working on European electricity market design questions, incl. inter alia regulation of congestion income usage, bidding zone delineation processes, congestion management, and capacity allocation on interconnectors
- possess both empathy and drive, enabling you to impact the business and create good relationships across the organisation
- have a master’s degree in economics, engineering, or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oeyvind Vessia, Head of Energy Economics, on (Denmark +45) 99556980, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.