Engineering and construction
Area project manager for engineering analytics
Imagine a future where your management skills are key in shaping our portfolio of engineering analytics tools enabling optimal utilisation of our offshore assets
Join us in this role where you’ll be the area project manager of our portfolio of engineering analytics tools looking into the lifetime maintenance needs and predictions based on engineering models. You’ll be considered a key player in setting up this new engineering analytics area, driving execution, and adding the future need of the company in the digital twin journey of our offshore wind turbine assets. You’ll also be a central player in the strategic direction of the area, driving the process to define the roadmap for the area.
Welcome to Structures & Loads
You’ll be part of the newly established Tool Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will push development, maturation, and maintenance of our internally developed design tools while continuously ensuring the applicability of what is developed for the foundation design process and user-friendliness requirements. We offer an opportunity to work with industry leaders within offshore wind turbine foundation design, load, and structural calculations. You’ll work in a large organisation with a wide range of stakeholders, allowing you to gain a holistic understanding of the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for establishing the Engineering Analytics area operating model, incl. involvement of stakeholders and mapping all products to form the area
- facilitating alignment and consistency within the area, aligning and establishing the right forum of stakeholders to the area
- defining the area strategy and clearly identify, present, and shape the roadmap to execute on strategy and pre-defined ambition within digital twinning
- being responsible for the yearly budget management and prioritisation within the area, defending the needed budget to the E-ART leadership for the area to deliver on the defined roadmap.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant engineering degree, e.g., MSc in mechanical or structural engineering
- preferably some experience with programming and software development combined with project or product management experience
- are familiar and preferably have experience with technical portfolio management, dealing with budget, roadmap and supporting a set of project managers
- can contribute to shaping a vision and strategy for the Engineering Analytics and, especially, can communicate strategy to stakeholders effectively
- are structured, curious, outgoing, self-driven, and engaged in your approach to problem solving, and enjoy knowledge sharing with colleagues
- are fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing, and have good communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lucas Marion, Lead Specialist, on (Denmark +45) 99554972 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.