Imagine a future where you have ownership of welcoming the new hires in the NA region, operating within a dynamic, knowledgeable, and global team
Join us in this role where you’ll coordinate the daily functions of the Human Resources department including employee relations, administering benefits and leave, coordinating employee engagement and training, and enforcing company policies and practices. You’ll perform a variety of tasks, keeping projects on track and handling urgent requests as needed. If you’re passionate about growing your HR experience in a fast-paced and autonomous environment, then this role could be the next step in your career development.
Welcome to P&D Region NA
You’ll be part of a growing team of twelve people where you, together with your colleagues, will support a growing company. You’ll work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting HRBPs for both Commercial and Onshore organizations with various HR Processes by handling all transactional responsibilities of the employee lifecycle and ad-hoc assignments
- facilitating/organizing Ørsted Orientation and coordinating SME/speakers, i.e., Leader Welcome, etc., to present at New Hire Orientation
- making recommendations on findings regarding company culture and processes
- supporting Total Rewards team with ad-hoc reports and analysis
- assisting employees with leave requests, managing/overseeing the US Leaves program/process, and overseeing the Employee Assistant Program (EAP) management
- conducting Continuous Improvement (CI) assessments by conducting check-ins every three, six, and nine months via follow up surveys or focus groups to garner feedback on assimilation into our organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have 3-5 years’ broad-based HR experience
- have the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- have intermediate-level proficiency with MS Office and related ERP systems, i.e., SuccessFactors
- have strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than July 25, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to be willing to travel to various Ørsted offices in NYC, Newark, and Boston.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.